Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Cheese and Wine

Good Grief, the whiners in this family, you'd think That this was a serious website the way you guys complain about no posting. Well you wanted controversy...you asked for classic soapboxing...well you aren't gonna get it. Nope I will NOT be provoked. So take that you pot stirrers and tale tellers...and lets not leave out the gossipers. Especially you gossip types you...op almost got me going...you can say what you want about me but i'm not gonna give you anything to feed your need for dirt. NO SIR...iron clad that's me. I'm the picture of self-resrai....hmm this is starting to sound an awful lot like a rant. LOOK WHAT YOU GONE AND DONE. you wanted soapbox Elliot back and here he is. I hope your happy....but your never happy are ya....haha well that's all for now. I promise I will make more frequent posts...but I can't promise you'll be happy about it (wink). Love you all.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

You now have a place in my link list =)